Wednesday, April 2, 2014

"The National" at The Fort Wayne Museum of Art

Winning may be everything, but I couldn't be in better company down there in the "Juror's Merit Award" category of this photography show/competition at The Fort Wayne Museum of Art in Indiana, running now to June 15, 2014. I'd been admiring Marcus DeSieno's microscopic portraits just recently, as he and I are also in this show, but Scott Dalton's very powerful documentary work is new to me (documentary photography know-nothing that I am), as are Annie Laurie Erickson's ghostly, nighttime images of Louisiana oil refineries, which she shoots, furtively, with a mysterious device she calls an "afterimaging camera."





www.fwmoa.org/Exhibition/the-national-best-contemporary-photography-2014

No comments:

Post a Comment